GaptoothDiva talks about the art of deception in relationships, careers, and life with Author Jackie White. Far too many people deal with lies, cheating, hustles and fraud everyday, but how they handle it determines the outcome overall. Is it worth it to show someone that your not “the one to mess with” by seeking revenge? Or will forgiving them too soon cause them to believe that hurting you isn’t much of a consequence. Deception is a common place all over the world and honesty is a rare but much desired trait. People are not fully aware of the steps to take to avoid and protect themselves from it’s often painful and uncomfortable hold on unsuspecting lives.
DECEPTION NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS
A Novel By JACKIE WHITE
Compared to the works of Eric Jerome Dickey and E. Lynn Harris, DECEPTION: NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS (ISBN 978-0-9726242-6-8; 260 pages; $15.00 US; $19 CAN; August 7, 2010) explores the lives of David McKay, Asia McKay, and Gina Garris.
David McKay loves his wife Asia, but he finds himself caught up in infidelity, trouble, and a whirlwind of dramatic, shocking events. It takes him to the edge, but will he go off the deep end? Asia McKay is young, beautiful, successful, and happily married to David. She soon finds out that her happy marriage isn’t so happy after all. She loses her husband and gains the man of her dreams, but deception finds its way into her life and turns it upside down. Will she ever love or trust again? Gina Garris is a promiscuous, vindictive, carefree woman. Deception is her middle name and a game that she plays all too well. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She soon finds out that her wants will supply her with more than she can handle. Will she win at the game she plays, or will her conniving plan fail?
Jackie White works in the medical field and has received a Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice. She has always had a passion for writing. That very passion has led her to write her debut novel, Deception. She currently lives in Union, New Jersey, with her three sons and daughter.
LISTEN & CALL IN LIVE
- Deception (psypress.com)
- Is Monogamy Unnatural? (socyberty.com)
- Problems Within Marriage (socyberty.com)
- The Dark Art of Statistical Deception (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- How women can transform a mirage relationship into a healthy relationship! (psychologytoday.com)
- A Call for People to Enter into an Intimate Relationship with Christ (prweb.com)
- How Often Is Sex Not ‘Rape by Deception’? (darkerme.com)
- Kyle Sandilands to radio rivals: I’m staying another three years and you can suck my arse (mumbrella.com.au)
- How to Forgive When You Can’t Forget (socyberty.com)
- Review: Smart Is the New Rich (thesimpledollar.com)
- How Not to Date Married Men (socyberty.com)