Sometimes in life we over think, we over-evaluate, and we usually miss something small that could have saved us a huge amount of grief. When our regular routines and ego take over, we experience so much chaos that we forget to try simple solutions to improving our lives. Tonight GaptoothDiva talks to Author Michael J. Rhodes and Gospel Vocalist Estee.
Phenomenal Gospel music vocalist. Accomplished pianist and keyboard player. Prolific writer of hundreds of songs. Dynamic music arranger and producer. These are just a few phrases that describe Estee (AKA Shon Hubble), Gospel artist extraordinaire.
She has had the honor of being the first female accompanist for the Grammy nominated Central State University Choir. She has also been blessed to have been awarded the Central State University’s prestigious most outstanding first alto award and the outstanding performance in the music department award.
Estee has a strong, crystal clear voice with an astounding range. She can go from tenor to soprano effortlessly. She also has “perfect pitch” – an ability only one in 10,000 people possesses – which allows her to immediately recognize and play any musical note she hears.
Estee’s range in music styles is just as expansive. “She’s extremely gifted and she can sing any genre of music – jazz, R&B, rap, Gospel. All her vocals are top flight. You don’t see that a lot,” said Terry Troutman, one of the original members of the R&B band Zapp. She’s often been compared to Kim Burrell, India Arie and Cece Winans.
Featuring Advice from Michael J. Rhodes Author and Keynote Speaker
Michael J. Rhodes is the award-winning author of The Freedom Code: Simple Solutions for Life’s Major Challenges and creator of the Billionaire Mindset Guidebook and CD Series. Michael is a professional keynote speaker, certified hypnotist, financial consultant, and he is a leading national authority on motivation, subconscious re-training, and developing winning habits. He is currently the president of Ancient Elders Press, Inc. and the owner of Healing Transitions Hypnosis.
CALL IN LIVE (646) 378-0442
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Featured Artist of The Week, Athena Renee Tonight at 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Featured Artist Of The Week, Trent – G “The Messenger”, One of the Fastest Rappers in the World Tonight at 9pm EST (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV – Interview w. Virginia Female Rapper Ms Proper of So Proper Ent. (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva TV – Interview w. Francoise Hamilton, R&B Artist in Richmond, Virginia (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Radio – Interview w/ Featured Artist of the Week, Carte’ Tragik of Richmond, Virginia (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Inspiration – Jasmine Mills of Wild Child Dzigns (@WildChildDzigns) (gaptoothdiva.com)