While New York Fashion Week (NYFW) was buzzing with fashion chaos, fashion police, and fashion mayhem (the great kind), our current advertising sponsor Red’s Boutique (www.Itsreds.com) was posted up on the runway, showcasing beautiful jewelry and accessories.
Featured in Edwing D’Angelo show at the Red Bull Loft in Soho. Red’s supplied all accessories seen above on models and reality stars alike. A remarkable milestone in any entrepreneur’s journey, Sharice Styles says she is proud of the direction the business is going in and looks forward to styling more fashionistas and trend setters with her merchandise from New York and Virginia to the world through her online store.
If you haven’t made a direct route to www.itsreds.com yet, please be sure to check out their new items posted weekly. It’s amazing items that will definitely set you apart from the typical stylish chick to the Fashion vixen, you really are.
You can also check out footage from the show here:
Check them out today www.itsreds.com
- Fashion Bloggers at New York Fashion Week, Spring 2012 (blogher.com)
- Harlem’s Fashion Row 2011 NYFW Presentation (delialicious.wordpress.com)
- Michael Kors Entertains the Gorgeous Zoe Saldana and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at NYFW (popsugar.com)
- NYFW S/S 2012: Bringing the Past into Next Season (woodstockwardrobe.com)
- Kanye Sets Show Date, NYFW Runway Show Roundup (blogs.smarter.com)
- NYFW Highlights: Victoria Beckham (sanctuaryforthesequined.wordpress.com)
- Alexa’s Palm-y NYFW Manicure! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- The craziest runway outfits at New York Fashion Week (slate.com)
- Edwing D’Angelo’s International Harlem Style At NYFW Spring 2012 (video) (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)