We decided to share how things are going with the baby and the changes we have experienced since being pregnant. There is nothing easy about bringing life into this world, especially when you were busy doing other things and didn’t plan it at all. LOL
However, we are so blessed and can’t wait to “evict” our darling bundle of joy from my womb. However until then, what better way to ease the frustration then to vent to all our supporters and friends.
Thank you so much in advance for choosing to be a babysitter…
We Love You!
- In the 804 Beauty of the Week I’esha Hornes’s the Gaptooth Diva (gaptoothdiva.com)
- GaptoothDiva Shares Her Vision Board for 2012 and Beyond (gaptoothdiva.com)
- How to Get Your Music Featured on Blogs and Internet Radio Shows (gaptoothdiva.com)
- Are You A Walking Stereotype? Dressing to Make Society Feel Comfortable (gaptoothdiva.com)
- FAB Entreprenuer Dawn Fitch Covers Black Enterprise (thefabgirls.com)
- Kudos to Mom Entreprenuers: Stella & Dot with Stylist Stacey Egan (revolutionarymarketingideas.com)
- Babymoons, Push Gifts, And Other Novel Pregnancy-Related Cultural Developments (webnerhouse.com)
- Pregnant Diva (elomakeup.com)
- What Will it Take to End Teenage Pregnancy in the US? (inequalitiesblog.wordpress.com)
- Open For Discussion: Pregnant Women In The Club (crunktastical.net)