Parental Discretion Adviced*
Yes, I know it’s graphic. That’s what I wanted you to see. I consider this an entertaining way to say “Don’t Do It!” LOL
I’m just kidding.
I wanted to share the raw uncut blessing that was my son’s birth. It was a journey like no other, but at the end of it, my husband said those words that made me feel like I was superhuman. He said, “I’m so Proud of You!”
As a mother and a wife, we often think what we do is a given, it’s unnoticed and under appreciated. However, people see you. Even if they never say anything or ever give you a pat on the back, know that you are doing your thing. I almost died bringing my son into this world, a pregnancy struggle that I will never forget. Nevertheless, through every high and low of this experience, hearing my husband cheer me on and say I inspired him, made it seem like a piece of cake.
I’m so blessed.
- Moms Rally for Natural Births (wsaz.com)
- BIRTH RALLY: Aims To Inform Women (whotv.com)
- One of our twins was born black… the other was born white (thesun.co.uk)
- Birth Injuries from Medical Malpractice Can Create a Lifetime of Financial and Emotional Challenges for Victims and Their Families (prweb.com)
- Natural birth — but not C-section — triggers brain-boosting proteins (medicalxpress.com)
- Early studies show infant’s brain development may benefit from natural birth (medcitynews.com)
- NC rallies urge natural labor, birth on Labor Day (myfox8.com)
- Birth photography, the latest trend in really social media (cbc.ca)
- Connectedness: relationships for a better future (verawoodhead.wordpress.com)
- The Way You Were Born Could Change Your Brain (businessinsider.com)