After doing the Glam Gurl, Inc. Fashion show in Richmond, I was contacted by Sherra and Tiffany Brown about doing a photo shoot in the Maryland/D.C. area, for their fabulous clothing line Ivie Rose. I rocked two of their outfits in the fashion show, so I was totally excited to see more of what they had to offer. I packed up the Hubs and my beauty kit and hit the road.
If you ever been to a fashion photo shoot before, it can be tense. You have to look good, stay looking good, take photos, change clothes, and some more craziness. However, despite all the hard work, everyone made it fun. This group of beautiful women, including the remarkable photographer Marc Wyche, who took those amazing pics at the fashion show, created a stellar team. Among the group was makeup artist and entrepreneur Treya of http://www.treschicmakeupartistry.com from Columbia, Maryland. I’m talking about a true squad of beauty professionals here!
I really enjoyed myself, as I mingled with some incredible people who truly love what they do. Among the group were some funny girls and my fellow models like Zakiya Payne, Erica Wright, Wema Enofe, Aysha, Michele, and Temeka Brown. I thought they were all beautiful and remarkable in their own way, bringing that extra dose of uniqueness that only they could bring to the shoot. Sherra and Tiffany chose a great group of females to wear their clothes and touched on a diverse market of women, and I am honored to be included in that.
Check out the video of my experience and let me know what you think….
A brand new online boutique that offers affordable clothes & jewelry to women of all shapes and sizes visit them at www.ivieroseboutique.com
Make sure to shop Ivie Rose Boutique when you get a chance. There are some magnificent dresses and eclectic prints that I know you’ll adore.
For more of the Baddest Creative Motivation, follow me on twitter @GaptoothDiva
What Do You Think About Ivie Rose Boutique?
- Amatyzt.Com Helps Customers Identify Pretty Jewelry Based on Fashion Personality Style (prweb.com)
- Fashion Show (damaliconceptuals.wordpress.com)
- The Brain Behind One Of Nigeria’s Most Innovative Fashion Brands (atlantablackstar.com)
- Fashion tips for teenage guys (goodgollymissholley.com)
- Dressing Up for the Holidays – A Few Pointers by FashionMenswear (prweb.com)
- ASOS Fashion!! (iconicitv.com)
- Places to Shop in New York City (new-york.hotelscheap.org)
- Fabulous Friday Fashion (theclassybee.com)
- FashionTV’s Opens I LOVE FASHION Boutique In Europe (fashiontv.com)
- Glam Gurls, Inc. Holiday Fashion Show 2012, Celebrated Plus Size Beauty and Confidence (gaptoothdiva.com)